Where else but IHOP can you go for late night (well-lit) post-gig hangs? Denny's, sure, but they don't like to give people sixty-seven cents change from fifteen dollars worth of gift certificates, because the certificates "have no cash value", so what good are they? Besides, where else but IHOP can you have a waitress describe their Harvest Grain 'N Nut
® pancakes as having nuts and "some earthy crap" in them? Amazingly, FDOM (a.k.a. Friend 2, or F2.0 as he's known in photography circles) still ordered them.
Of course, it's also the ideal place for "who's the biggest nerd?" contests, which I'm glad to say (surprisingly) I lost.
In honor of all this, I think we should all pay a visit to the IHOP Store. I mean, who doesn't want an $18 IHOP clock, now really?
7 comments:
Yeah, who did win that contest? I know I was winning for a while, and I do know I'm the nerdiest in some areas, but who is actually THE NERD?
FDOM, hands down. Star Trek, X-Men and Herb Albert references in the same night? No contest.
I was ahead for awhile, but your use of the trademark symbol in your post VAULTS you into the lead! Congratulations!!
1) Pick a name and stick with it!
2) You may be right, as I suppose only a true nerd such as myself would realize that this >>™ is a trademark symbol, wheras this >>® is a registered trademark. I rule!
Was there ever really any doubt? I'm home on a Friday night licking my wounds and waiting for episodes of Battlestar Galactica to download. Nerd power!
See, I can change my name too... and heh, I said bo... oh, never mind.
Oh, and Mr. Basstrumpeter, when did you start working for the Gas Turbine Builders Association? (note: this link will only work in Firefox and other Mozilla browsers.)
Tromboner is a funny word.
Post a Comment