Dining is definitely a euphemism here. We had our last long travel day today, and I can't say I'll miss those too much. Sustenance today came from a greasy hotel breakfast buffet, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Jack in the Box, and Denny's. If that seems like a lot of places in one day, it is, but I was trying to minimize the damage by eating small amounts at each rest stop we made, rather than one mongo-sized "value meal" at any one stop. Even with that, and drinking mostly water all day, I still feel like my body is hating me. Too much sodium, preservatives, and who knows what other chemicals for one day, I think.
The next few days should be pretty nice. We have three shows at the same place, and each of them are scaled-down shows (reduced from two-plus-hours to ninety minutes). Then only two more shows, and a couple of short travel days before we're heading to Hawaii! I'm getting psyched already, as my companions and I are making plans. Hiking, kayaking, lu'aus, a submarine ride... somehow I think it will be a week to remember.
3 comments:
You suck.
I mean that in the nicest way possible, I'm just jealous and would like to go to Hawaii as well.
So, you suck.
The feeling's mutual... and yes, I also mean that in the nicest way possible. :)
Post a Comment