...is not a crib! I don't care what trailer park you live in, this is not the way to raise a child. Be a parent!
OK, I'm kidding. This post is to give a shout out to my buddy Simeon, who just turned one year old over this past weekend. He is most certainly just playing in a box of packing peanuts, and has very suitable sleeping quarters, I assure you.
Anyway, happy belated birthday to Simeon, and I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

4 comments:
Post something new already! I'm sure you have something to talk about, and no, I didn't shoot the deputy!
Ditto... I keep stopping by. Let's have some frickin' CONTENT!! BTW, I kicked the deputy's ass.
Well, are you happy now, I have finally commented, but I am very sad to learn that no one commented about my son because they were too busy yelling at you for not updating - yeesh!
That's because everyone's afraid of addressing a woman who would try to pack her son in a box and ship him to China!
Post a Comment