Monday, February 07, 2005

When is a Blog Not a Blog?

When it's never updated! OK, so maybe it's still a blog, but it's a pretty lame one, that's for sure. I really need to get better about adding stuff here, but often I just can't think of anything interesting to write about. That's not to say that this post really qualifies either, but at least it's something, right?

Had a pretty good Sunday evening. Watched the Super Bowl (ususally the one football game a year that I actually bother to watch), had some great tacos made by le roommate, and had a really productive practice session on trombone(s). Quite a nice change from the overly loud big band I normally play with on Sundays, though that occasionally has its merits as well (mostly social).

And now, a belated personal note to FDOM, which really belongs on a different blog but I'm putting it here anyway:

Nein, nein, nein! Das ist nicht Schadenfreude! Das ist Masochism... gehen Sie hier!

No comments: