skip to main | skip to sidebar

Heap of Bones

What have I gotten myself into now?

Monday, January 24, 2005

I Want a T-shirt

You're a great guy,

BUT....

Posted by B. at 10:08 AM

2 comments:

Missy said...

Sorry man, I don't know what to say. I'm sure you'll find someone eventually, probably where you least expect it.

January 24, 2005 at 11:43 AM
B. said...

At the city dump? Really?

And thanks.

January 24, 2005 at 11:49 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2006 (21)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2005 (28)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (7)
      • Just a Quote
      • I Want a T-shirt
      • Musicians are Babies
      • Quoth the Layman
      • Tsunami Relief
      • Corporate Sellout, So Soon?
      • New Year, New Blog

Other Things to See

  • Map of my new neighborhood
  • Missy's Blog