Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year, New Blog

Well, since I'm often a day late (and even more often a dollar short), it should come as no surprise to anyone who knows me that this "new blog for a new year" is coming on the 2nd day rather than the 1st. Oh well, maybe I'll make my it my resolution next year to stop procrastinating. If you're here and you're reading this, you probably know me, so I'll spare any formal introduction. Those lost souls who might stumble upon this page at some point, you'll probably figure out everything you need to know pretty quickly. If not, just drop me a line or leave a comment. So what will this blog be exactly? That's a very good question. This is a first for me, so it will probably evolve a lot over time (but then, doesn't everything?). I'll try to write fairly regularly, so drop by when you can. I'll probably ramble and rant far more than I should at times, but hey, I gots to be me. What I would love to see happen though, is some discussion. If what I write has no interest to you, OK, but if it does, please add a comment. I can think of nothing more uninteresting than just reading my side of things, so speak your mind and give me (and everyone else) something to chew on... or tell a joke... or tell me I'm full of it. Whatever strikes you... any and all input is welcome. OK, so it's 2005. For me, this looks to be a big year with some big changes. Some exciting and some which honestly scare the crap out of me, but I guess that's just another type of excitement. I'll probably write about them all as things unfold, so check back often to see me sink or swim. To everyone out there, I hope the next twelve months brings you all that you hope for. Best of luck in all your endeavors and God bless. Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Finally, the blog we've all been waiting for! As always you are also welcome to read my own blog, though my last post wasn't very pleasant. I hope your Christmas was better than mine.