Hey now, notice that I did change the description to "high schoolers" to be more accurate... and thus excluding you. Besides, being annoyed with me is not exclusive to teens... ask around.
Who am I? I am a friend of Missy's in Denton - and yes, she is a teenager. You're right though, not signing my name is pretty spineless. I'll take one of the bolder pages out of your book - I am c. from Denton. So you can honestly say you're not a creep? You were dumped by your fiance and then went on the rebound with your friend's nineteen year old sister-in-law after your friend explicitly asked you not to. Aren't you like 45 or 50 years old? So to answer your initial concern - "Yes" you are getting old. Try doing it gracefully.
My name is Brandon and many of my friends actually call me "B." for short, so I'm not hiding anything from my regular visitors. You?
I can honestly say I'm not a creep, but of course that's just my opinion. Missy is a friend of mine. I never said she wasn't a teenager, just that I'm not dating one (her). I've never been engaged, and if you actually read this blog, you'd know how old I am.
As for who Missy is dating, I consider that her business, not mine. Even if it did bother me, I think I'd talk to her instead of making false accusations on other peoples' web sites. Think about it.
Anxiously awaiting your reply. Try doing it gracefully.
Thank you Brandon. As for "C." I don't have any "friends" who would say things like this and not to my face. I'm not exactly sure who you are, but I do know this is rather immature.
If you want to talk to me send me an email (mmuhlenkamp@fastmail.fm).
At this point I don't care who C. is, but he/she is definately NOT a friend of mine so don't parade yourself around as one. As for my own blog, if this keeps up I'm not going to post anymore.
I have plenty of other things I COULD say but I'm not because I generally don't go throwing insults around. Worry about your own damn life, stay out of mine and especially Brandon's.
Next time, make sure you know who's website your really posting onto.
7 comments:
No, it's not just you, all TEENAGERS (especially this one) are annoyed with you. Jackass.
Hey now, notice that I did change the description to "high schoolers" to be more accurate... and thus excluding you. Besides, being annoyed with me is not exclusive to teens... ask around.
Anyone else find it a little ironic (much less creepy) that this guy is dating a teenager?
1. Where in the world did I say I was dating a teenager? You know what happens when you assume....
2. Grow a spine and sign your name (choose "other"... see, wasn't that easy?). Who are you?
Who am I? I am a friend of Missy's in Denton - and yes, she is a teenager. You're right though, not signing my name is pretty spineless. I'll take one of the bolder pages out of your book - I am c. from Denton.
So you can honestly say you're not a creep? You were dumped by your fiance and then went on the rebound with your friend's nineteen year old sister-in-law after your friend explicitly asked you not to.
Aren't you like 45 or 50 years old? So to answer your initial concern - "Yes" you are getting old. Try doing it gracefully.
Again, you ass-u-me. Now pay attention.
My name is Brandon and many of my friends actually call me "B." for short, so I'm not hiding anything from my regular visitors. You?
I can honestly say I'm not a creep, but of course that's just my opinion. Missy is a friend of mine. I never said she wasn't a teenager, just that I'm not dating one (her). I've never been engaged, and if you actually read this blog, you'd know how old I am.
As for who Missy is dating, I consider that her business, not mine. Even if it did bother me, I think I'd talk to her instead of making false accusations on other peoples' web sites. Think about it.
Anxiously awaiting your reply. Try doing it gracefully.
Thank you Brandon. As for "C." I don't have any "friends" who would say things like this and not to my face. I'm not exactly sure who you are, but I do know this is rather immature.
If you want to talk to me send me an email (mmuhlenkamp@fastmail.fm).
At this point I don't care who C. is, but he/she is definately NOT a friend of mine so don't parade yourself around as one. As for my own blog, if this keeps up I'm not going to post anymore.
I have plenty of other things I COULD say but I'm not because I generally don't go throwing insults around. Worry about your own damn life, stay out of mine and especially Brandon's.
Next time, make sure you know who's website your really posting onto.
Post a Comment